I have been thinking a lot about what significance my blog has. I talk about my family and things that go on. I love to keep everyone updated but some days are just boring. Today something happened. It made me realize what I should, what I MUST add to my blog. In every entry I make I will some how share a principle of the gospel from our lives. Whether it is a quote that touched me, a simple tender mecry, recognizing a blessing from my Heavenly Father, or a scripture that helped me that day. I know everyday I can relate something to gospel. The major reason I have felt the need to do this is so I can strenghten my own testimony and keep my life centered on living the gospel of Jesus Christ. Of making an extra effort to follow his example. This will force me to study more, testify more, and praise more. Yes, I will continue to share the "happenings" of our family it will just mean something now.
I am not going to share the reason why I feel so strong to make this my blogs theme. I just know this will help me realize everyday that we may live in the world but we are not of the world.
This quote comes from the song "His Love" by Jake Rau on the Stand in the Light EFY04 CD. After the "thing" that happened today I remember hearing this quote in my heart a few minutes later and when I ran upstairs and played up lifting music in order to make my home a place of peace and safty I heard it again and it touched my heart.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
A Theme
Labels:
my spirit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think that is awsome what you are doing now. I really look foward for more to come. Keep the pics coming. I hope your family gets better soon. You are so awsome for helping and looking after your mom.
Thats such a great idea Gloria!
Hey you! I think your idea is wonderful. Not only will it help keep your testimony strong, but I'm sure your posts will touch the hearts of your readers. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you guys. Jordan's getting so big!
Post a Comment