Monday, October 15, 2012

I am Mom, Observation Experiement

Once while counseling with my mommy mentor.. She told me that she was starting to feel like she didn't ever accomplish anything. So, one night she sat down and wrote all the things she did throughout the day and realized she did A LOT!


There are two reasons why I want to recording these posts of my daily tasks:

 (1) I want to see what I am doing, and finally create a MOM's JOB list. With all other jobs you have specific responsibilities  deadlines, and an order at which you accomplish tasks. On my journey to becoming a professional mom, I know this is something I desperately need to create, and then live by.Wish me luck in my transformation.. and I hope this doesn't embarrass me too much.

(2) I want to see how much time I am spending with my kids vs. everything else.. then allow room for change as I adjust the daily tasks in my life. In order to give the proper things the correct amount of time.

All In the Day as Mom

9am. Woke Up
9:30 am. Uploaded pictures for print at WalMart
10- 12 pm. Grocery shopping, returned batteries, picked up pictures
12-1 pm. Put away groceries, made myself lunch
130 pm. Helped A fix his hair
130- 2 pm. Assigned J books for power hour, put boys down for nap
2-245 pm. Picked up stuff off the floor and vaccumed living and dining area,  Swept kitchen, Folded clothes while watching Once Upon A Time and stuffed family picture albums
245-3 pm. Got ready for work
3 pm. Woke boys up, changed diapers, and dressed 3 boys
315 pm. Packed boys in car with groceries for babysitter
330 pm. Dropped boys at sitter, unloading 3 car seats, and 2 strollers
4 -9pm. Worked at Resturant.
930 pm. Picked up boys from sitter, backed 3 car seats, and sleeping boys
945 pm. Got gasoline
10 pm. Unloaded boys with A.
1030 pm. Blog and check email
11 pm. Watch Dancing with the Stars

1 hours= time with boys
6 hours= at work $60 in---> $40 out to sitter
3.5 hours= shopping/ housekeeping


Oh dag on... where was read my scriptures and say my prayers?? I can already tell we are going to have some serious changes to be made!

No comments: